Sunday, November 16, 2014

Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Blog

Manaslu Trek Blog 

Mount Manaslu, Yes Manaslu Trek – Have you heard about it before ??

I was born of lap of Mighty Manaslu everyday when weather used to be clear I could see summit of Manaslu from my own courtyard. I always had a dream to explore around upper part of Manaslu Trek Region. Later when I shift to Kathmandu still I can see the same mountain from certain part and feel like it is still calling me. After some research I develop an idea about Tsum Valley that makes me feel like I need to arrange my vacation to trek Manaslu Circuit. I was accompanied by a hiker from Netherland whose name was Lukas Giesen Frans Paul, Two of us we had explored each and every corner of Manaslu and Tsum Valley during out twenty two days long itinerary. It was late February trail was snowy, as we encounter several other people who are turning back because Larke Pass was not traversable. We were just hoping of good weather so that snow could melt and we can traverse the pass by the time when we reach Larke Pass region after Tsum Valley Trekking.


Tsum Valley was one of the most beautiful places that I had ever trekked before in Nepal. Personally myself I have been to most of trekking region of Nepal but I like Tsum Valley the most because surrounding and environment of Tsum is unmatched. It was Manaslu when I reach village ahead then Namrung like Lho, Shyala Sama Gau and Samdo they are somehow similar to village of Tsum. Very few people were on trek as it was still off-season time there in Larke Pass; hotel in Dharmasala was completely closed. But still we had very beautiful time on trekking. See our day-to-day itinerary with collection of pictures that we had taken during our Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek. I forget to mention one more thing here that one can't trek manaslu without guide because if belongs to restricted region. If you want to know more why Manaslu Trek Without Guide is not possible see my post I had wrote what I think.

Also check more details about Manaslu Trek Earthquake. Here is another blog post by Akash, who went to Manaslu circuit trek after earthquake.